HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHPS Ophthalmology Core
The Center for Human Phenomic Science (CHPS) Ophthalmology Core provides clinical and translational research services in ophthalmology for the assessment of visual function and structure in children.
Considering the CHPS Opthalmology Core for your study?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
Reach out with your study protocol to:
Gil Binenbaum, MD
CHPS Ophthalmology Core Director