Subscribe to Discovery Digest, a biweekly enewsletter that highlights stories about our talented “breakthrough makers” who are publishing papers, winning awards, pursuing new projects, and more.
Research Annual Reports
The Research Institute's 2022 Annual Report celebrates progress in cell and gene therapy, novel interventions for rare diseases, and new collaborations and partnerships that are driving breakthroughs to transform children’s healthcare for many years to come. A special section of the report and interactive timeline commemorate 100 years of research since the establishment of the first lab at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. An archive of previous annual reports encompasses more CHOP Research Institute milestones.
View the latest Children's Hospital of Philadelphia press releases to learn about cutting-edge clinical practices, advances in medical research, and healthcare trends.
- Published on Aug 16, 2023 in Press Releases
- Published on Aug 15, 2023 in Press Releases
- Published on Aug 9, 2023 in Press Releases
- Published on Aug 3, 2023 in Press Releases
- NIH Awards Penn Medicine and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia $26 Million Grant to Develop Therapies for Rare Newborn Genetic DiseasesPublished on Aug 1, 2023 in Press Releases
Our Research Creative Services team promotes the inspiration and innovation behind CHOP’s scientific breakthroughs. (If you're a member of the media, please email the Public Relations team with inquiries: publicrelations [at] chop.edu.)