HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHOP Cardiovascular Institute
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Cardiovascular Institute (CVI) will develop novel research programs and partner with existing programs in the Penn Cardiovascular Institute. Channeling the expertise of top basic and translational scientists from CHOP and Penn, CHOP CVI will enhance our understanding of pediatric cardiovascular disease, and drive scientific discovery and medical breakthroughs that will improve pediatric cardiovascular treatment and care.
The CHOP CVI is focused on the following objectives:
- Fundamental discovery to elucidate the pathophysiology of pediatric heart and vasculature.
- Translational studies to rapidly move discovery to new paradigms in pediatric patient care.
- Train the next generation of pediatric cardiovascular scientists.
Join seminars and workshops hosted by Penn CVI.
Join the CHOP Cardiovascular Institute
If you meet the following criteria and would like to become a CHOP CVI member, please fill out the membership form below.
- CHOP/University of Pennsylvania Faculty member
- Research interests within the broad arena of basic, translational, and/or clinical research relevant to pediatric cardiovascular disease
- Future involvement in CVI-sponsored enrichment activities (including attending Penn/CHOP CVI educational events)
- Collaborative interactions with members of the Penn CVI
- Include CHOP CVI in your listed affiliations in publications relevant to our mission.