HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
Allo CD7 CAR WU-CART-007
This study is now recruiting.
The purpose of this study is to determine the safety and tolerability of an experimental form of therapy, known as WU-CART-007 (“study drug”). WU-CART-007 uses immune cells, called T cells, that are genetically changed to identify cancer cells. In this study, T cells are collected from a healthy human donor and have been modified in a laboratory. If the genetically changed T cells recognize and attach to cancer cells, they may have the ability to kill those cancer cells.
Patients with T-cell Acute Lymphoblatic Leukemia (T-ALL) or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LBL), where the disease has come back (relapsed) or has not responded to treatment (refractory) may be eligible for the study.
Eligibility & Criteria
As a participant in the research you will:
- Receive a study drug WU-CART-007
- Avoid taking certain medications (steroids, chemotherapy agents)
- Stay in the hospital for at least 7 days after receiving the study drug
- Complete follow up visits
- Have research blood samples drawn