HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
Sign Up for 2023-24 Research Information Services Users Group Series
2023-2024 Research Information Services (RIS) Users Group Series, formerly RIS Highlighted Information Technology Series (HITS), is the 4th annual series of information technology webinars by RIS. Each year, under the direction of John Knab, SVP RIS, RIS Outreach Services organizes this series of online webinars with the intention to inform and educate researchers and employees about important technologies available at CHOP's Research Institute. All comments and questions should be sent to RIS Outreach Services.
Held within CHOP’s Microsoft365 Teams Webinars, registration is required for each webinar. Events are generally held each month on the second or third Wednesdays, from 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM, from September through May.
Here is a list of the planned events for this season. Please note, that topics may change, or events added in cases of important technology developments. Check back here for the latest developments.
Click on a title to register:
- Finding IS Support at the Research Institute - Nick Kight, RIS Outreach Services Manager
- eResearch - David Schlich, RIS Application Services Manager
- CHOP Employee Service Portal - Nicole Webb, IS Systems Analyst Principal
- CIRRUS Automated IS Fulfillment - Shazad Mansoor, IS Systems Engineer III
- Desktop Support - Michael Abanyie, RIS End User Technology Services Manager
- Research Institute Website - Lindsay Cowen, Manager- User Experience
- Reduce Data Computational Times - John Daniels, IS Systems Engineer Principal
- Research Institute Dashboard - Sun Yang, RIS Business Analytics Services Manager
- CHOP Information Security - Greg Swenson, IS Information Security Specialist III