HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
In This Section
CHPS Behavioral Neuroscience Core Services
The Center for Human Phenomic Science' Behavioral Neuroscience Core provides the following services:
- Consultation and assistance in the design of protocols involving psychological and neuropsychological measures
- Implementation of research protocols
- Data review and assistance with interpretation of test measures
The Behavioral Neuroscience Core staff perform the following tests:
- Infant and Early Childhood Development
- Intellectual Ability/IQ
- Academic Achievement
- Learning and Memory
- Performance Validity
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Visual / Motor / Sensory Perceptual Skills
- Executive Functioning
- Adaptive Functioning Interviews/Questionnaires
- Mood and Behavior Questionnaires.
Once the study is approved by the CHPS Resource Committee, and well in advance of scheduling any patient visits, study teams are required to schedule a start-up meeting with the CHPS Neurobehavioral Core Director by contacting Program Manager, Allison Thomas.
The start-up meeting will include the study coordinator and the Core team, who will review procedures so that testing may be conducted smoothly and results communicated to the study team in a timely manner.
Requests to schedule assessments should be submitted via the Epic In-Basket. Please contact Program Manager Allison Thomas for assistance with this process.