Dr. Aplenc's research involves molecular epidemiology, pediatric cancer Phase I clinical trials, treatment of pediatric AML, and the use of genetic polymorphism data to predict treatment response to therapeutic interventions, particularly in pediatric cancer therapy.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (2002 – 2008)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2011– present)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2008 – 2011)
- PhD, Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania (2011)
- MSCE, Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania (2002)
- MD, University of Virginia (1994)
- A.B., Classics, Princeton University (1988)