HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
Lurbinectedin in Ewing Sarcoma
This study is now recruiting.
This study involves taking a study drug called lurbinectedin. The overall goal of this study is to see if different doses of lurbinectedin are safe and effective at treating children and young adults with recurrent or relapsed solid tumors, including Ewing Sarcoma.
Eligibility & Criteria
As a participant in the research, you will:
- Receive lurbinectedin infusions
- Complete frequent clinic visits at CHOP
- Have frequent blood tests, including research blood tests to measure lurbinectedin levels (pharmacokinetic studies)
- Have periodic EKGs and echocardiograms
- Have periodic imaging performed to evaluate your response to treatment