HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
Working at CHOP
"One Team, One Vision, One Mission" is the foundation of cultivating a sustainable and trusting working relationship within the research community at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Researchers at all levels - from investigators at the height of their careers to those who are exploring research as their future career - work collaboratively with research administration professionals to demonstrate the impact of research, manage their projects with transparency and governance, and increase productivity while reducing administrative burden. Many resources are available to engage in these day-to-day interactions efficiently, safely, and proficiently. See the Organizational Chart (at left) for a snapshot of how this work fits into related units within the Research Institute.
Essential onboarding and new hire resources:
- Onboarding Services and Resources - View a list of services and resources for new employees
- Research Institute Organizational Chart - View the Research Institute's organizational chart
- Parking and Transportation - View the @CHOP space to learn more about local transportation and parking resources at CHOP
Identify and complete your training requirements:
- MyCareer - Complete your mandatory education requirements and find online and instructor-led training and professional development to take the next step in your career at CHOP.
- Research Training Requirements - Complete your training requirements based on your role at the Research Institute
- Clinical Research Coordinator Training - Complete the Clinical Research Coordinator Training
- Lab Safety Trainings - Complete trainings in lab safety
- Specialized Research Safety Trainings- Complete trainings specialized safety training programs
Find resources for working at CHOP:
- @CHOP Tools and Applications
- CHOP Go (Travel and Expense Program)
- Coupa (Guided Buying Tool)
- Data Request Portal (additional info here)
- Enterprise Viewer (NilRead)
- Facilities Service Portal
- Facilities Service Request Form(x41046)
- HR Service Portal
- Employee Service Portal
- myCareer @CHOP
- New CHOP Brand Templates
- Online Lab Test Menu
- ReCHOP: Donate unused items! Find free listings!
- Virgin Pulse (Wellness)
- Research Institute Visitor Access Form
- Self Service Password Reset
- STAR/Kronos Time & Reporting
- Strata (Finance Tool)
- Wand (Right Sourcing)
Find resources for working at CHOP Research Institute:
Discover step-by-step instructions on how to start a clinical research study and a team checklist to assist research staff with getting a clinical trial started.
Additional resources for clinical research coordinators and research staff:
- Common CHOP Acronyms
- EPIC Research
- PROSPER Professional Society for Pediatric Clinical Research
- PROSPER Registry
- Clinical Research Coordinator Training
- Forms and Templates / IRB Web Presence
- Licenses and Accreditations
- Lab Reference Ranges (Pathology and Laboratory Medicine)
- Language Services
- Health Information Management (HIM) Forms
Find resources for basic science research teams and staff:
Find a list of services provided by the Research Information Services department.
Take advantage of the many services offered to support your communication needs.