In This Section
OCCRC 101: Who We Are and What We Do
To better connect directly with our internal collaborators, the Office of Collaborative and Corporate Research Contracts (OCCRC) will be hosting a regular virtual series entitled "OCCRC 101" on topics affecting the research community, particularly as they relate to the agreements we negotiate. Presentations will be recorded, and, when available, will be available through our internal website.
The first installment is titled "Who We Are and What We Do." The one-hour course will review:
- Who we are and the agreements we negotiate
- The departments with whom we regularly interact
- The CHOP systems used to submit and track OCCRC agreements
- How to submit and view a record in the Sophia intake system
- What you can do to facilitate the review and negotiation of your agreements
As always, if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.