HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
Interested in working with one of CHPS Cores?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application. See our helpful how-to guide to CHPS Submissions, Amendments, and Continuing Reviews to get started with your eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
The Center for Human Phenomic Science Nutrition Assessment Unit is a state-of-the-art facility for the assessment of growth and body dimensions, body composition, energy expenditure, bone density, and muscle strength.
The Center for Human Phenomic Science Behavioral Neuroscience Core assists investigators regarding psychological, neuropsychological, and developmental assessment components of research studies involving pediatric subjects.
The Center for Human Phenomic Science Bionutrition Unit provides a broad range of nutrition-related research services to investigators including dietary analysis and evaluation of patient intake, food frequency questionnaires, nutrition education, and calculation of study meals.
The Center for Human Phenomic Science Ophthalmology Core provides clinical and translational research services in ophthalmology for the assessment of visual function and structure in children.
The Center for Human Phenomic Science Sleep Core supports clinical sleep research with a staff of pediatric sleep technologists, designated research beds, and state-of-the-art equipment or various sleep-related research initiatives.
The Center for Human Phenomic Science Digital Health Innovation Core provides consults with investigators on the use of telehealth, mobile health, wearable technology, and digital therapeutics as components of research studies involving pediatric subjects.
The Center for Human Phenomic Science Study Design and Biostatistics Core provides guidance during the planning and implementation phases of clinical research, analytic services related to study design, sample size estimation, production of statistical reports and graphical displays.