HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHPS Sleep Core
The Center for Human Phenomic Science (CHPS) Sleep Core provides services in support of clinical sleep research. CHPS Sleep Core is staffed by pediatric sleep technologists. The Core contains six designated research beds and state-of-the-art equipment supporting a variety of sleep-related research initiatives.
Considering collaborating with the CHPS Sleep Core for your study?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
Reach out with your study protocol to:
- Chris Cielo, DO, to discuss which services best meet your study protocol needs
- John Krall, CHPS Administrative Director, for pricing and budget information.