HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHPS Informatics Core
The Center for Human Phenomic Science (CHPS) Informatics Core's mission is to facilitate the scientific productivity of Clinical and Translational Science Award investigators by addressing their data management needs. The Informatics Core provides assistance with database development, case report form development, REDCap development, and other computing needs. This Core does not perform data entry services.
Considering collaborating with the CHPS Informatics Core for your study?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
Reach out with your study protocol to:
- Emma Escobar, CHPS Informatics Core Director, to discuss which services best meet your study protocol needs
- John Krall, CHPS Administrative Director, for pricing and budget information
Emma Escobar, MBA