HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
CHPS Bionutrition Unit
The Center for Human Phenomic Science Bionutrition Unit provides a broad range of nutrition-related research services to investigators including dietary analysis and evaluation of patient intake, food frequency questionnaires, nutrition education, and calculation of study meals.
Visit the Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics for information about the collaborative CHOP and University of Pennsylvania Dietary Assessment Unit.
Considering collaborating with the CHPS Bionutrition Unit for your study?
- Investigators are strongly encouraged to discuss their proposed project with the Core Director prior to submitting a proposal to CHPS.
- Official requests for CHPS Cores are submitted through eResearch with the eCHPS application.
- Studies must receive both IRB and CHPS approval before Core services can be utilized.
- All studies must be fully signed-off and in the status of released/open to accrual in OnCore before registering or scheduling subjects for CHPS visits.
- A start-up with the Core is required before any study participants can be seen.
Reach out to: