Children's Hospital Benefits Package
The following benefits are available to employees of The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia:
- Health Plans
- Health Insurance — Comprehensive medical insurance is available through an HMO- or PPO-based plan, depending on your preference.
- Dental Insurance — Comprehensive dental insurance is available through a DMO- or PPO-based plan, depending on your preference.
- Prescription Plan — Prescription drug coverage is included when you select a medical benefits plan.
- Vision Care — A discount vision care card and/or optional PPO plan are available.
- Career and Work/Life Balance
- Paid Time Off — Paid personal leave time and extended disability leave time is accrued after an initial probationary period.
- Transit Benefits — The robust public transit system in Philadelphia is complemented by the Hospital's contribution to your transportation costs.
- LifeBalance — This confidential service provides information, referrals and resources for child care support and elderly care support.
- Employee Assistance Program — This program provides employees and their families with 24-hour confidential support, referrals and counseling assistance to resolve personal problems.
- Retirement Savings Plan — A retirement savings plan is provided through TIAA-CREF. After 1 year of employment, Children's Hospital matches a percentage of each employee's retirement contribution.
- GlobalFit — A healthy living program that helps employees find gyms and health clubs in the Philadelphia area and provides special discounts and membership options.
- Other Benefits
- Adoption Assistance Programs
- Employee Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Spouse Life Insurance
- Dependant Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Survivor Benefits
- Discount Services
For details on these and other benefits contact the Human Resources Department directly at 267-426-6647.