HOW CAN WE HELP YOU? Call 1-800-TRY-CHOP
Aquatic Zebrafish Tools and Fees
- Aquatic Zebrafish Brochure
- Core User Training Checklist
- DVR Access Form
- DVR Observer Form
- Hazard Communication Training
- Protocol for Collecting Embryos
- Protocol for setting up mating pairs
- Protocol for putting fry on the system in room 258
- Mounting Zebrafish Larvae for Microscopy
- Methyl Cellulose
- Tissue extraction of larvae or tissue
- Fixing fish with 4% PFA
- Euthanasia of 0-16dpf embryos
- DNA extraction larvae and tails for genotyping
- Bleaching/sanitizing of eggs
- Euthanasia of juvenile and adults
- Fin clipping
- IACUC Protocol
This protocol is for CHOP IACUC registered users only.
- Electronic Lab Notebook
This link to our electronic lab notebook allows you to follow your project in real time. You can follow our experiments by registering and requesting access to our notebook.
- Chemicals used at the Zebrafish Core and links to Safety Data Sheets
After logging in, follow these steps to access the information:
- Click on blue "Search SDS" field
- Click on the upper right field, "Children's Hospital of Philadelphia"
- Click on the "+" sign in front of "Research"
- Choose "ARC1103"
- Click on "Go" on the lower right to view all
- The Zebrafish Information Network
Everything Zebrafish – including information about genes, mutants, gene expression, genome, publications, and the zebrafish community.
- Zebrafish International Research Center
Order fish lines, antibodies, ESTs and more.
- Tol 2 Gateway Cloning Wiki and Lawson Lab Website
Good resource about multisite, three-fragment gateway cloning in Tol2 vector for transgenesis, as well as vector information and protocols.
- CRISPR/Cas9 Resources
CRIPR design site at MIT; we like it for its detailed off-target analysis.
Lots of options for designs primers and for finding restriction sites for analysis
- Integrated DNA Technologies
Great resource to get gRNAs
Initial consultations and project planning are free. Most of our projects are customized and we will generate a quote for your project. This fee schedule is provided as a starting point where you can find fees for standard services, example calculations for projects like gene knock-outs or transgenic line creation, and fixed-price services.