Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Division of Plastic Surgery 3400 Spruce St, 10 Penn Tower
Craniofacial Surgery, Aesthetic surgery, Reconstructive surgery of the face, Breast reconstruction, Nasal reconstruction, , Facial palsy reconstruction
- Professor of Surgery at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2005– present)
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1986 – 1992)
- Associate Professor of Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1992 – 2005)
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis, MO (1975)
- Singh, D.J., Bartlett, S.P., Low, D.W., and Kirschner, R.. Surgical reconstruction of pedi-atric pressure sores: Long-term outcome. Plast Reconstr Surg. Vol 109(1) . 2002 January:265-270.
- Weinzweig, J., Baker, S.B., Mackay, G.J., Whitaker, L.A. and Bartlett, S.P.. Immediate versus delayed midface distraction in a primate model using a new intraoral internal device. Plast Reconstr Surg. Vol 109(5) . 2002 April:1600-1610.
- Baker S.B., Weinzweig J., Kirschner R.E., Bartlett S.P.. Applications of a new carbonated calcium phosphate bone cement: early experience in pediatric and adult craniofacial reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg. Vol 109(6) . 2002 May:1789-1796.
- Kirschner R.E., Gannon F.H., Xu J., Wang J., Karmacharya J., Bartlett S.P., Whitaker L.A.. Craniosynostosis and altered patterns of fetal TGF-beta expression induced by intrauterine constraint. Plast Reconstr Surg. Vol 109(7) . 2002 June:2338-2354.
- Bartlett, S.P. and Losee, J.E.. Mandibulofacial dysostosis. Chap. 20. Craniofacial Surgery: Science and Surgical Technique. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders; 2002:288-308.
- Sutton, L., and Bartlett, S.P.. Multiple suture synostosis repair. Chap. 32. Pediatric Neurosurgery: Surgery of the Developing Nervous System. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Co.; 2002:396-399.
- Bartlett, S.P. and Sutton, L.. Oculoplastic considerations in craniofacial surgery. Pediatric Oculoplastic Surgery. St. Louis: Mosby; 2002.
- Gripp, K.W., Kasparcova, V., McDonald-McGinn, D.M., Bhatt, S., Bartlett, S.P., Storm, A., Drumheller, T.C., Emanuel, B.S., Zackai, E.H., Stolle, C.A.. A diagnostic approach to identifying submicroscopic 7p21 deletions in Saethre-Chotzen syndrome: Fluorescence in-situ hybridization and dosage sensitive Southern blot analysis. Genetics in Medicine. Vol 3(2) . 2001 March/April:102-108.
- Cassileth, L.B., Bartlett, S.P., Glat, P.M., Gripp, K.W., Muenke, M., Zackai, E.H., Whitaker, L.A.. Clinical characteristics of patients with unicoronal synostosis and mutations of fibroblast growth factor receptor three: A preliminary report. Plast Reconstr Surg. Vol 108(7) . 2001 December:1849-1854.
- Bartlett, S.P. Miller, S.H. and Smith, D.J. Jr.. Congenital. Chap. 1. Year Book of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery 2001. St. Louis: Mosby; 2001:1-72.