The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Division of General Pediatrics 34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard, 12NW59
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1986 – 1989)
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1989 – 1993)
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1993 – 2001)
- Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine (1997 – 2000)
- Professor of Pediatrics at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2001– present)
- M.D., University of Maryland School of Medicine (1980)
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University (1976)
- Baldwin CD, Szilagyi PG, Dreyer BP, Bell LM, Baker RC, Cheng TL, Coury DL, DeWitt TG, Darden PM, Duggan A, Ludwig S. Strengthening the Academic Base of General Pediatrics Fellowship Programs: A National Program and Curriculum Development Project.. Ambulatory Pediatr. Vol 7. 2007:340-47.
- Grundmeier RW, Swietlik M, Bell LM.. Research Subject Enrollment by Primary Care Pediatricians Using an Electronic Health Record. AMIA Annu Symp Proc. Vol 11. 2007 October:289-93.
- Smith MJ, Bell LM, Rubin D. Media Coverage of the MMR- Autism Controversy and its Relationship to MMR Immunization Rates in the United States.. Pediatrics. Vol 121. 2008:e836-e843.
- Fiks A, Alessandrini E, Bell LM, Grundmeier R, Luberti A, Localio R.. Impact of Electronic Health Record-Based Primary Care Clinical Alerts on Influenza Vaccination for Children and Adolescents With Asthma: A Cluster-Randomized Trial.. Pediatrics. Vol 124. 2009:159-169.
- Bell LM, Grundmeier R, Localio R, Zorc J, Fiks A, Zhang X, Guevara J, Bryant-Stephens T, Swietlik M.. Electronic Health Record Based Decision Support to Improve Asthma Care: A Cluster Randomized Trial.. Pediatrics. Vol 125. 2010:e770-e777.
- Zaoutis TE, Prasad PA, Localio AR, Coffin SE, Bell LM, Walsh TJ, Gross R.. Risk factors and predictors for condemia in pediatric intensive care unit patients: implication for prevention.. Clin Infect Dis. Vol 51(5) . 2010:e38-45.
- Shah SS, Dugan MH, Bell LM, Grundmeier RW, Florin TA, Hines EM, Metlay JP.. Blood Cultures in the Emergency Department Evaluation of Childhood Pneumonia.. Pediatr Infect Dis J. Vol 30(6) . 2011:475-479.
- Fiks AG, Grundmeier RW, Mayne S, Song L, Feemster K, Karavite D, Hughes CC, Massey J, Keren R, Bell LM, Wasserman R, Localio AR. Effectiveness of Decision Support for Families, Clinicians, or Both on HPV Vaccine Receipt.. Pediatrics DOI: 10.1542/peds.2012-3122.. Vol 131(6) . 2013:114-24.
- Gerber JS, Prasad PA, Localio R, Fiks AG, Grundmeier RW, Bell LM, Wasserman RC, Rubin DV, Keren R, Zaoutis TE.. Racial Differences in Antibiotic Prescribing by Primary Care Pediatrics.. Pediatr 2013;131;677; originally published online March 18, 2013; DOI: 10.1542/peds.2012-2500.. Vol 131(677) . 2013 March.
- Gerber JS, Prasad PA, Fiks AG, Localio AR, Grundmeier RW, Bell LM, Wasserman RC, Keren R, Zaoutis TE.. Effect of an Outpatient Antimicrobial Stewardship Intervention on Broad-Spectrum Antibiotic Prescribing by Primary Care Pediatricians: A Randomized Trial.. JAMA DOI: 10.1001/jama.2013.6287.. Vol 309(22) . 2013 June:2345-2352.